4G download speed OK BUT Upload Speed Terrible?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I noticed using the browser tonight that my 4G download speed is about normal 14 mbps but my upload speed is terrible at less than 1 mbps. Any idea what would cause this?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely my last 2 yr contract with vzw. If they're doing work on the network then fine...but have the courtesy to send out messages to customers informing what to expect and for how long. We're treated with utter contempt.

Last edited:

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Definitely my last 2 yr contract with vzw. If they're doing work on the network then fine...but have the courtesy to send out messages to customers informing what to expect and for how long. We're treated with utter contempt.

Problem is, they're working on the network 365 days a year in every city. The notice would have to read... "potential network interruptions forever". LOL. :)

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Then they damn well should explain THAT! I shouldn't have to tolerate interruptions in service 365 days a year!

Why is it after all this "work" my data only gets WORSE? I pay for data and only have it half the time. I SHOULD get hafm my money back! What WOULD I get if I call? Told to do a factory reset. Arogant, ignorant, and contemptuous.

I think they're reading my posts....now instead of slow 4G I'm back down to 1G.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Be glad you have 4G period. I still have 3G, and my speeds at my house can be downright low, even for 3G.

I'd trade 4G that drops to no connection or 1X for a good steady 3G signal. I never missed an email for hours at a time on my old 3G Droid. My 4G was very good for about a month after mr2 and it's been downhill since.

Back on 4G, upload speed dropped to .4 mbps. :-(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463