Beweather pro free on getjar

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried the free version for a couple days last week (off the Android Market). Wasn't really impressed with it. Free version doesn't have very good widgets (they look cartoon like or unpolished). In order to get good ones, you have to get the paid version. But, the deal breaker was it would work for a while, then just hang when trying to sync (either on the auto-update schedule or manually), subsequently it increased battery drain. Nothing I did fixed it (uninstall/re-install, battery pull, etc.), so uninstalled and went back to the stock Sense weather widget which I like for basic weather info and when needed a couple favorite websites (Weather Underground and Intellicast) for serious weather stuffs! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenixone

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's been free for like three weeks they are free for about a month or so

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
I've never used GetJar before today. I downloaded and installed Beweather and Beautiful Widgets.

Question about GetJar... if you uninstall an app you got free on GetJar, and go back when it is not free, can you still install it again for free... like you can with Amazon?

-Frank

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've never used GetJar before today. I downloaded and installed Beweather and Beautiful Widgets.

Question about GetJar... if you uninstall an app you got free on GetJar, and go back when it is not free, can you still install it again for free... like you can with Amazon?

-Frank

Yeah if you sign up to it you can or log in with facebook.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: FrankXS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome