4G in Savannah, GA

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Congrats! B'Ham went live about a week early too back in Oct. Since it's been turned on, I've noticed increased battery life as the phone no longer struggles to hold a data connection (LTE signal appears very strong here). Hope it is the same for you. Enjoy! It's like going to HDTV, you NEVER want to go back! :)

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am in Atlanta, but come to Savannah about twice a year on business. I really missed my 4G back in early Sept. Hope they also improve coverage around the Riverfront Marriott. I had trouble getting 3G at times.

atcjr

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It's supposed to cover Pooler, Port Wentworth, Garden City and Savannah. I'm going to take a ride and check the coverage.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
It's supposed to cover Pooler, Port Wentworth, Garden City and Savannah. I'm going to take a ride and check the coverage.

so is it turned on for everyone or just for select testers? my dad lives there and is getting the razr. would be good if its turned on for everyone so he can start video chatting when he's not close to wi-fi.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
so is it turned on for everyone or just for select testers? my dad lives there and is getting the razr. would be good if its turned on for everyone so he can start video chatting when he's not close to wi-fi.
Everyone. They can't turn it on for only select users or devices.

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar