Xapush.com

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am getting notifications suddenly and in parenthesis says can opt out. I have no idea how I started getting them. I have deleted all apps I recently downloaded and still getting it. I only get apps from the android and Amazon markets. Anyone else have this annoying issue?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
If there is spam in the notification bar and you're not sure which app is causing it then download Airpush Detector from the market. I seen in another thread its supposed to be really good and catching apps that spam. I personally haven't had to use it yet.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If there is spam in the notification bar and you're not sure which app is causing it then download Airpush Detector from the market. I seen in another thread its supposed to be really good and catching apps that spam. I personally haven't had to use it yet.

Yep. Airpush works great.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Comes in as a notification on the notification bar. Not in text form. Airpush app never worked

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Am trying it again. It shows two live wallpapers. I uninstalled them. Will see if that does it.
Thanks

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
So far so good. So the two wallpapers from android market were the culprits. Don't download live night fall wallpaper and horses with snow wallpaper. They come loaded with spam.

leftkidney

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
having the same effing problem

I havent downloaded anything in the last 5 days and this started 3 days ago

if I ever find out who is responsible for this crap I will personally break there face open - I am effing sick of getting spam and I am out of a job now and have a decent amount of money saved up so I will delicate my time to finding out who does this and fly to there country if I have to and smash there head in with a rock if needed because there is no reason for this happening

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
No need to be so uptight about this.
A minor issue. I found the culprit on my phone. Two live wallpapers I had from android market of all places. Removed and all is fine

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
having the same effing problem

I havent downloaded anything in the last 5 days and this started 3 days ago

if I ever find out who is responsible for this crap I will personally break there face open - I am effing sick of getting spam and I am out of a job now and have a decent amount of money saved up so I will delicate my time to finding out who does this and fly to there country if I have to and smash there head in with a rock if needed because there is no reason for this happening

Airpush detector will tell you the culprits. Download the app

roonstar117

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I was having this same problem. I had a different method of fixing the issue though. I went to Xapush.com on my computer and did the manual opt-out. It asks for your IMEI, so I put that in and it seems to have worked.

If you don't know where to find your IMEI, dial " *#06# " and a message will appear with it (not a text message).

Using the Casio G'zOne Commando. :cool:

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was having this same problem. I had a different method of fixing the issue though. I went to Xapush.com on my computer and did the manual opt-out. It asks for your IMEI, so I put that in and it seems to have worked.

If you don't know where to find your IMEI, dial " *#06# " and a message will appear with it (not a text message).

Using the Casio G'zOne Commando. :cool:

Thanks for the post....downloaded app and applied...not that I had an issue...might have...but, it is an excuse to load another APP.....LOLOLOLOL

CongoB

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. AirPush Detector cleaned it up. mp3 Downloader was the culprit.
Wanted to opt out of all xapush.com but was not comfortable giving them my numbers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2