Ace2437

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a rooted thunderbolt, last night my power button broke on the phone. I am unable to unroot it because you need the power button to select options in recovery. Is there any way.arround this or is there any friendly Verizon reps in the Pittsburgh area that I can take my.phone to told get it switched out. It not a software problem, the button is actually off of the phone

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure you know that if you root your phone you void the warranty. About the only thing I can think of is to pull the battery, and put it back in... with the power button broken it will not boot up... until they fix it... then they are going to charge you full price for a replacement.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There is a company called go tronics at the mall. I am thinking it is nationwide. They repair devices. Maybe they have a website and are in your area. Worth a shot trying to find them.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a rooted thunderbolt, last night my power button broke on the phone. I am unable to unroot it because you need the power button to select options in recovery. Is there any way.arround this or is there any friendly Verizon reps in the Pittsburgh area that I can take my.phone to told get it switched out. It not a software problem, the button is actually off of the phone

What options in recovery require using the power button? I always use the home key to to pick my selections in CWM.

Sent using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908