thunderbolt

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Pull battery then put it back in. Hook to a charger and leave it for at least 15 minutes.

Then try to turn it on. Remember you have to hold down the power button for 5 seconds to turn it on.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
was playing poker Tbolt shut off and will not turn back on . has red blinking light

Also, this is a rule of thumb for any portable device that generates heat (i.e. Cellphone, laptop).

DO NOT rest your device on a insulated surface like a couch, pillow, towel, napkins or even your leg or shirt pocket....anything that is basically insulated while charging or any other time. That will draw the heat and it won't cool your device down and it will overheat.

Also, don't put your phone in the refrigerator to cool it down either.....you laugh, but I have heard of it happenning.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Also, this is a rule of thumb for any portable device that generates heat (i.e. Cellphone, laptop).

DO NOT rest your device on a insulated surface like a couch, pillow, towel, napkins or even your leg or shirt pocket....anything that is basically insulated while charging or any other time. That will draw the heat and it won't cool your device down and it will overheat.

Also, don't put your phone in the refrigerator to cool it down either.....you laugh, but I have heard of it happenning.

Me too. The things people do! Unreal

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781