4g outages in maryland?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Birmingham, AL here. Just swapped out for a fresh battery. It came up with LTE as it usually does, but then dropped to 3G and stuck there. Tried toggling mobile data, but it then went to 1x. Put it in airplane mode for a few minutes which has always done the trick in the past. LTE is back and has stayed for over 30 minutes now.

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
was told that no 4g phones can be sold until 'soon' b/c the 4g lte is down nationwide and unable to activate them.

yet vzw gets the 'attaboy' award.

typical vzw. have issue. keep quiet. let community go nuts trying to figure out. then when forced, mention there might be an issue.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
was told that no 4g phones can be sold until 'soon' b/c the 4g lte is down nationwide and unable to activate them.

yet vzw gets the 'attaboy' award.

typical vzw. have issue. keep quiet. let community go nuts trying to figure out. then when forced, mention there might be an issue.

greeeaatt

thanks for the info

mychlan

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah..same here. TN that is. Mine has been screwy for the last few days. But has constantly dropped in and out today. Starting to get an aversion to TECH...that is not good...I pay all them money for cell/data and a 1/4 of the time its down...may force changes one this contract it up...

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Birmingham, AL here. Just swapped out for a fresh battery. It came up with LTE as it usually does, but then dropped to 3G and stuck there. Tried toggling mobile data, but it then went to 1x. Put it in airplane mode for a few minutes which has always done the trick in the past. LTE is back and has stayed for over 30 minutes now.

tried that before and it didn't help. tried it again just now and now I'm stuck on 1x... I was at least on 3G before!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang