Market - My Apps

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a work around for the my applications section of the market? I'm kind of getting tired of having to start fresh at the top of my list just because I backed out of an application.

Any idea would be appreciated!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a work around for the my applications section of the market? I'm kind of getting tired of having to start fresh at the top of my list just because I backed out of an application.

Any idea would be appreciated!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Log into Market on PC and check what you want loaded and push them to the device.. Or invest into MyBackuo from Market so all you have to do is open Backup and check and restore..

Reactions: bontjes

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I do use the Android Market on the web a lot, but it would be nice if when I'm working in my downloaded applications in the market that they work as they once did. Having to start back at the top of the list every time I back out of one is really getting tiresome. That started with the last market update.

Doesn't seem that I'm the only person though.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
As I'm semi-understanding what you are asking for... I honestly don't think there is a work around... it's working as designed... the reason it goes back to the top of the list is because the list is refreshing when you go back to it because it doesn't know if you installed an update to an existing app in your list or possibly uninstalled or installed a new app... so they programmed it to refresh.

Reactions: bontjes