Ringtone issues after update

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what I am doing incorrectly....but even after the update when I assign a ringtone, it doesn't work. For example, I assigned a ringtone to my husband...when he calls my default ringtone plays, yet when my daughter calls the correct ringtone plays for her....I can't figure out how to fix this.I tried a battery pull, but no luck.... Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what I am doing incorrectly....but even after the update when I assign a ringtone, it doesn't work. For example, I assigned a ringtone to my husband...when he calls my default ringtone plays, yet when my daughter calls the correct ringtone plays for her....I can't figure out how to fix this.I tried a battery pull, but no luck.... Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!
Is this a stock ringtone or a ringtone you downloaded? Is your husband in your dialing directories one time or multiple times (i.e. Facebook, Google Contacts, Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts, etc.)? If so, did you set the special ringtone in every listing for your husband?

-Frank

Last edited:

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much Frank....I think that is it....under People, my husband is linked to multiple accounts...when I look at the different accounts, they don't all have the same ringtone...ok I will now go thru and change each one to the same....thank you again!!