CES is a couple weeks away; where are the leaks??

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
It seems like all the "leaks" are just now available for sale already :)

Probably the "next great thing" will be an implant the size of a paper-punched hole inserted under your skin and taking direction from your thoughts. Finally, you would really be able to hold your hand up to your ear with your little finger and thumb spread apart, and actually talk on the cellular network. I can't wait!

-Frank :)

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Probably the "next great thing" will be an implant the size of a paper-punched hole inserted under your skin and taking direction from your thoughts. Finally, you would really be able to hold your hand up to your ear with your little finger and thumb spread apart, and actually talk on the cellular network. I can't wait!

Hopefully by then they'll have this hole 3G/4G hand off thing figured out... I'd hate to have to keep putting my brain into airplane mode to get me back on track....

Fireball doesn't seem like its gonna be anything to amazing. Hoping for something to make an appearance before Jan 15th so I can maybe return this GNex.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
They have. It's called the Rezound. :) My guess is that the Thunderbolt name has been retired.

Sent using Tapatalk

Which is a shame because it's a great name for a phone.

I too am curious what's on the horizon as I'm due for an upgrade in January, but I'm in no hurry to do so. This has been a great phone for me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. This phone has only been out 9 months. Also Verizon no longer has one year contracts

Personally I don't think the rezound is comparable to the thunderbolt. It resembles looks wise with the red to the original incredible and also has been mentioned as a step up to it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

The leak for CES this year? Its a normal, average shoe... until you pull the antenna out of the heel and then, BAM!, its a phone too!

Wait, Maxwell Smart already had one? Shucks!

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The original poster said his year with the Thunderbolt was almost up, not that he was eligible for an upgrade.

Everyone but you understood what that meant. My upgrade comes on January 18 (I have to wait one more day than everyone else) but I certainly won't be jumping onto anything that is out now. Thunderbolt is quite capable until a quad core HTC phone comes out.

In other notes, the rezound really does seem to be more in the incredible family with it's contours and colors. The fireball more likely to be a thunderbolt 2, kickstand included and what not. I'm still holding out for the edge though.