Have extended battery but after the update..

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So usually after like 4 hours the bolt should be charged. I slepted at around 1230 and woke up at 6 my phone was 77 percent only. It only got like this after the update, could the update screwed up how fast the phone charges? I know my charging slot is kinda broken cause something is loose inside but its always been like that and its charged faster. Any solution to this? Im using the sedio charging dock at night.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
If you are rooted, you may want to charge to 100% and re-calibrate your battery. There is an app in the Market, conveniently titled "Battery Calibration", that makes this process simple.

ISiddiqui

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
So usually after like 4 hours the bolt should be charged. I slepted at around 1230 and woke up at 6 my phone was 77 percent only. It only got like this after the update, could the update screwed up how fast the phone charges? I know my charging slot is kinda broken cause something is loose inside but its always been like that and its charged faster. Any solution to this? Im using the sedio charging dock at night.

I had the EXACT same issue. A reboot fixed it.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So i figured out why my phone isnt charging as fast. My seidio extnded battery dock is prob loose or something is wrong with it. I know the cableis a bitloose thoughg its keepnthe orange light but maybe its not outputting the right amount of wattage. Is it possible to get a replacement idk how seidio is with replacements anybody have experience with them? The verizon doesnt fit my extended battery unfortunantly with the case on it. I have sedio extended active case i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC