Go Broncos!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I know there are quite a few Denver Tbolt owners, so GO BRONCOS!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Go Broncos!

20120108185925.png

-Frank

JohnyLunchmeat

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Timmaaaaaaaaay!

Not a Broncos fan but since my team is out (Dallas) I hope Denver takes it this year. I can't stand Pittsburgh and I hope they stick it to New England.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Yeah! :) I've had that exact same wallpaper all season. Took a bit to crop it just right so the Bronco sits properly just above the lock bar and then cleaned up the homescreen to ensure the Bronco again was uncovered by any widget or icon! The subtle Bronco reflection in the background is very cool! Props to Natemz. All NFL teams can be found here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/wa...7454-nfl-wallpapers-android-all-32-teams.html

That was a great game last night! Broncos played inspired football again! They had that game well in hand until the McGahee fumble and subsequent defensive lapses. But gotta love the 316 passing yards by Tebow! Making a lot of people eat crow over that! Gotta admit those were some beautiful passes, especially the game winner! I think all bets are off now! Anything is possible when they play inspired football like that! Bottom line: it's just fun to watch! GO BRONCOS! :p

Reactions: blackjaguar25

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It was truly an amazing game. I'm sick with strep, but you know for sure that I was screaming on that last play. It kinda reminds me of my 2007 Rockies :)

Sent from Tim Tebow's house in Heaven

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
i hope the pats destroy Tebow. i can not stand him. big fat Ben could not do anything yesterday

GO NEW ENGLAND!

The Broncos have a very slim chance, as everyone knows.
I do love Tim Tebow, not as a football player, but as a role model. He is very humble, and that's just not something you see in sports today.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
NINERS.....NINERS

Oh when the saints, go marching in
oh when the saints go marching in
Oh Lord, they are going to be SORE....oh when the Saints get their butts handed to them!

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
The Broncos have a very slim chance, as everyone knows.
I do love Tim Tebow, not as a football player, but as a role model. He is very humble, and that's just not something you see in sports today.

i see you are drinking the same kool aide he is

i can not comment on my feelings about Tebow because it will cause and argument. I think he is an @ss clown to be nice about it

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
NINERS.....NINERS

Oh when the saints, go marching in
oh when the saints go marching in
Oh Lord, they are going to be SORE....oh when the Saints get their butts handed to them!

do you honestly think the niners can stop the saints offense? SF does have a great defense, dont get me wrong, but they can not score point. Even if the hold the saints down, will they be able to score enough?

Brees is the man this year.

All other things aside, this will be an awesome game.

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
i see you are drinking the same kool aide he is

i can not comment on my feelings about Tebow because it will cause and argument. I think he is an @ss clown to be nice about it

People outside of Denver feel this way. He's the kinda guy that you love when he's on your team, but is super annoying when he isn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz