4G acting stupid again?

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My 4G was great the first few months I had the phone (I'm in Atlanta area), but once they started rolling out LTE all over the place it went downhill. I've had 4G outages and slowdowns on a regular basis the last couple of months.

Checker

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My 4G was great the first few months I had the phone (I'm in Atlanta area), but once they started rolling out LTE all over the place it went downhill. I've had 4G outages and slowdowns on a regular basis the last couple of months.

Same here. Mine's been out most of the day today.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
For the record, no problem here in Birmingham, AL. Still getting good speeds (8-20 down depending on test server selected). For those experiencing issues, have you tried the cursory battery and SIM card pull for five minutes to reset the phone and force a reprovision on the network?

Checker

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
For the record, no problem here in Birmingham, AL. Still getting good speeds (8-20 down depending on test server selected). For those experiencing issues, have you tried the cursory battery and SIM card pull for five minutes to reset the phone and force a reprovision on the network?

Yes. Several times this week.