Go SMS Pro is the bomb for me! Works fantastic on my Thunderbolt. My stock Thunderbolt used to send my text messages to wrong people every so often, and it was frustrating! One time a text wrongly went to an Ex GF, oops!! Another time a text went to a guy instead of a girl, and that too was embarrassing.

On some other posts in this forum, I found users recommending Go SMS Pro, and limiting messages to only 20 for each person, this worked like a charm for me! I literally have not had one single text message going to the wrong person in the past few months I've been using Go SMS Pro. Truly the best! Even better, I recently discovered a Search function within the app, and now I can find messages based on key words. This app even backs up all my messages to the SD card. Too good. Plus the many customization features are amazing.

I have no affiliation with Go SMS Pro, I just want to share this with other Thunderbolt users who are frustrated with the same experience.

Casey
    01-15-2012 02:02 PM
    I am using Go SMS as well because of the same issue. I believe any third party sms app will fix the problem.
    01-15-2012 02:27 PM
    Actually, the latest GB update seems to have fixed it for most.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk
    01-15-2012 02:48 PM
    I've used several programs for texting (handcent, etc.), but love the Go SMS Pro. I just tried their keyboard last week (and the "swipe" they have for it) but Swype has evolved to the point that it does everything I need, fast, and better than other keyboards I've worked with. It's just my opinion and I know others have their favorite keyboards, but when my iPhone friends see me using Swype, I KNOW they are big time jealous :-)...
    01-17-2012 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD