Rezound standard battery

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I know that extended batteries are half off right now. I want a Rezound battery not an extended one. Online the Rezound battery is 39.99 but when you add to cart it is 19.99. Wondering if it will change back to regular price after checkout or if the half off is good for standard batteries. Can someone confirm?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know that extended batteries are half off right now. I want a Rezound battery not an extended one. Online the Rezound battery is 39.99 but when you add to cart it is 19.99. Wondering if it will change back to regular price after checkout or if the half off is good for standard batteries. Can someone confirm?

People have been buying rezound standard batteries for $20 for quite some time now. It won't change after checkout in any regard without your authorization, that is illegal.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Just called a different corporate store and they said they would match the online price. So I'm going to go get me a REZOUND BATTERY for $19.99

9:15 Update: Just pulled phone off charger after full charge. Hope I can get better use out of this battery.

Last edited:

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The phone has been off the charger for two hours of moderate use, and I'm only at 99%! Seems to be doing great. Got 16 hours out of it after the first full charge.