Random problems with my Thunderbolt

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
The brightness randomly changing from the dim (like when it's plugged in) to fully active. No change in the applications (that I can tell) or in the environmental lighting. Just brightens up for a few seconds or minutes, then back to dim.

Hanging up in the middle of long calls (30 min plus). Usually another app kicks the phone off - a Zynga app, Pandora, or something else that typically can run at the same time without killing the call. Very frustrating because if I'm on a call that long (not that often, but a couple times a week lately) it's usually an important one.

My notifications ring volume going to zero. I know how the ring/general volume can be easily and unintentionally changed, but is there a way to easily and accidentally change only the notifications volume? Very odd.

These aren't big deals and certainly aren't deal breakers, but if there are simple solutions it would be nice to know.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Is your phone set to auto brightness? The only app I know that does that is camera.

I've never had a call hang up by itself unless I lost connection. Start deleting those apps.

I use an app called Quick Profiles to change my sound profile. Check it out.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Auto brightness is garbage, it never works me I keep it of completely. Is you battery low when you experience this if so uncheck the power saver option.

irocroe

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
My brightness goes up all the way after I send a mms message. I then have to lower it. I never keep it on auto. I never did that even before I rooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21