HTC Sense and Brightness

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been having HTC Sense crash quite often and it is annoying but workable. The thing that is tripping me the most, the brightness keeps reseting to full bright. Anyone know how to fix this?

juju705

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Is it Sense crashing that resets the brightness?

I'm rooted, running BAMF Forever, and mine will reset to full brightness after using the camera.

rls1400

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My brightness resets to full bright quite often. Maybe 3 times a week. I don't recall ever getting any messages saying Sense crashed or anything though, but have had this happen on the 2 Thunderbolts that I've owned.

Slightly annoying.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Isn't Android great? Recommendations like this make my heart go all aflutter.

Factory reset should be a minor issue.
I just run a backup, do a factory reset, restore known apps. Doesn't really take that long and a smart person would want to have a backup anyway.

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my ZX-80! Thats awesome. I think we had the next-gen ZX-81 which came with 2K of RAM instead of 1k. That's right before I think Timex or Texas Instruments bought the patent. We were all excited when Dad bought the 16k RAM brick. He built a bracket to hold it in b/c it as so wobbly.

Oh, btw, I've had random brightness settings too. I'm sure its a quirk somewhere. Say what you will about Android in general or T-bolts in particular. This is a helluvah lot smoother and more stable than the last platform I was on.

Sent from my Radio Shack TRS-80 using my fingers.

Reactions: GSDer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze