Need help with Thunderbolt Wifi From Mobile network advice!

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey.. was wondering if anyone knows any free apps that i can download on my Htc Thunderbolt and just use my mobile network not have to pay for the mobile hot spot... Any suggestions? And i can not hook up with Bluetooth to my Windows 7 Laptop :(

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey.. was wondering if anyone knows any free apps that i can download on my Htc Thunderbolt and just use my mobile network not have to pay for the mobile hot spot... Any suggestions? And i can not hook up with Bluetooth to my Windows 7 Laptop :(

If you have Wifi support on your local network just turn on the TBolt's Wifi and you're on. If not, you can add Wifi to your local network for a one-time access point cost. You don't need any special aps for this.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: isaacdibb1095

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
If you have Wifi support on your local network just turn on the TBolt's Wifi and you're on. If not, you can add Wifi to your local network for a one-time access point cost. You don't need any special aps for this.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

I was talking if i was trying to hook up to the internet with my laptop with the internet from my thunderbolt... Like make my thunderbolt a mobile router

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If you are rooted there are several options. If you are not rooted then the only options you have would require a cable. like clockworkmod tether.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay