09-11-2019 05:45 PM
38 12
tools
    [SOLUTION]
    i had the same problem with my Oneplus one... i opened it up turns out the front camera was disconnected ... i latched it back to the motherboard and restarted the phone... NOW ITS WORKING
    06-26-2015 10:17 PM
    Mine didn't work either....I ended up pressing the place where the lenses is at and it came back on...its either sticking or something but It works after I play around with it....don't know if it has a motion sensor or somethin

sent from my rooted thunderbolt
    It works! I just give some pressure at the lense and my camera are working fine. Thanks!
    02-15-2016 09:15 PM
    After rooting my front camera says can't connect to camera
    I restarted, factory resetted but nothing happened please help me
    04-07-2016 08:09 PM
    I have samsung gt-s7582 when i open the front camra my mobile restarts while back camera is working properly.
    04-18-2016 04:18 AM
    Hi everyone! Need some help here. Recently my front facing camera doesn't work. I already went into apps, and cleared the camera settings. Tried the camera, clicked on the switch and it took me back to the home screen. I tried to find other help on this board but the clearing sounded like it would work, but it doesn't for me. Any suggestions what else I could do? Do you suggest factory reset? If I do, do I need to go into a VZW store?
    I also have zte maven phone
    05-16-2016 08:03 PM
    I had the same problem after having my jack worked on and that was the problem. Working like new. Thank you.
    09-14-2016 04:38 PM
    My font camera is not work
    05-11-2017 06:47 AM
    Did you recently replace or add a case to the phone? I had this problem, went back to the dealer, it was the dumb tinted glass screen sheild.
    08-01-2017 02:51 PM
    My mobile's front facing camera is not working
    09-10-2017 09:40 AM
    Hi everyone! Need some help here. Recently my front facing camera doesn't work. I already went into apps, and cleared the camera settings. Tried the camera, clicked on the switch and it took me back to the home screen. I tried to find other help on this board but the clearing sounded like it would work, but it doesn't for me. Any suggestions what else I could do? Do you suggest factory reset? If I do, do I need to go into a VZW store?
    I faced the same issue this is how i fixed. Go to Apps in your phone settings and clear camera cache and data 2. Restart your phone in safe mode 3. Try front camera, once it works, restart phone in normal mode and you are good to go!
    06-01-2018 07:01 AM
    well, that didnt fix anything at all. Did the factory reset and started the camera, same thing, front facing camera is not working. WTF. Any ideas as to what else it could be?!?
    I know exactly what your going through, my front cacing camera is not working but notice a oppion in the settings saying "allow selfies" mmm but won't let me tick the box. Sent phone off to be repaired and still not fixed.. So got to go again I'm hoping for a 3rd time... So I can ave refund... This 4ne is a piece of s**t by far the worst phone I've bought.
    06-12-2018 01:18 PM
    My front camera isn't working
    07-27-2018 04:24 AM
    Don't factory reset it it won't work I'm having the same problem factory resting it will be a waste
    09-11-2019 05:45 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD