Starbucks App - NOT

Joe Gaffney

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
When I first installed the Starbucks app, it worked great. So great that I quickly moved up to a Gold Card. Ever since I entered the new card info, I can no longer use the app to pay. Numerous emails to the developer have been fruitless. what good is an app with crummy support?

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
did you uninstall and reinstall the app? Just curious. I'm nowhere near gold yet, but hope I don't run into that issue when I get there.

So when you get to gold, they give you a new card number? Why can't you continue using the same card?

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I think my daughter is at Triple quadruple diamond plated titanium level....she has her own spot at Starbucks with her name on it.....LOLOLOL.

I have yet to download that app. But i frequent it enough....heck, there are literally 8 within 2 miles of me.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I think my daughter is at Triple quadruple diamond plated titanium level....she has her own spot at Starbucks with her name on it.....LOLOLOL.

I have yet to download that app. But i frequent it enough....heck, there are literally 8 within 2 miles of me.

Lol wow I'm not into the big Starbucks rush I like dunkin donuts and panera

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
did you uninstall and reinstall the app? Just curious. I'm nowhere near gold yet, but hope I don't run into that issue when I get there.

So when you get to gold, they give you a new card number? Why can't you continue using the same card?

They snail mail you a new gold card with your name and the first year you registered a card with them under that username. You actually can use the old card and keep reloading it. I didn't install the app until after I got the gold card, and set it as primary on the website.

For the OP, try going into settings> applications >manage applications, then clear cache, clear data, force stop, and see if that lets you fix the problem when you reopen the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois