Amazon full site closes browser

titanjaw

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I'm new here and can't find this issue. I've not had a problem until this past week. When I access the "full amazon site" on my thunderbolt, I can get about two pages in, and the browser suddenly closes, and I'm looking at the home screen on my phone. I can make this happen repeatedly. Turning phone off and back on doesn't work to cure the problem. Using the mobile amazon site creates no problems at all. What gives? Any ideas?

titanjaw

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the browser that came with my Thunderbolt. Nope, haven't tried a different browser. This issue just started last week. :(

titanjaw

May 7, 2012
Visit site
PROBLEM SOLVED! It occurred to me that this started right after installing a book app for identifying birds. It's a pretty large app and it was installed to the sd card, not the phone. I uninstalled it, restarted the phone, went to Amazon, surfed around for awhile and NO PROBLEM! :D. Makes me a happy camper again. But darn I did like that app :(

warlike1919

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, how to really help you with this one, but I was having the same issue with Amazon a few months back, after some time it just went back to normal, but just thought it was a issue with the phone cause I am rooted, but starting to think it was a issue with Amazon mobile Site it self or the htc browser.... Try a different. Browser like dolphin. And see if that fixes the issue

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc