voice command app

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have given up on Vlingo.....can someone recommend a good voice command app that I can use with my bluetooth? I would like to be able make calls and send text via the bluetooth headset......thanks!!

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate all the replies...I tried Skyvi....really neat, but as soon as I turn my bluetooth on she can no longer hear me....tried something called Choice Dialer Plus...I couldn't understand anything she said and she couldn't understand anything I said.....found another app called Voice Dialer plus....voice recognition is great...not totally hands free though...still have to push buttons to send messages.....can't figure out if it is hearing me through my bluetooth....I don't think so, but at least it can hear me!! Most of the programs as soon as I turn on the bluetooth they no longer can hear me.......still can't figure out if it is the phone, the bluetooth or the program or possibly a combination of them all!! Will still look for something that does everything....

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I just used My MotoSpeak with my B/T Headset (Motorola S-10) with no problems at all. Do it all the time. When I'm in my car I use the Motorola Roadster again with no trouble what so ever. I have it set up to when I turn my B/T on it will automatically turns on. You also have to option to speak to text and read your text back to confirm. And read a text to you when it shows up. Also ask to ignore or reply. If you can't tell... I really like this app.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Didn't you try SpeakToIt Assistant ?

It works over BT for me, and I think it is one of the best ones.
Though none of them work well with the background noise in my motorcycle helmet headset.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
After three weeks of using skyvi I uninstalled it. Started acting up. Not getting my words. Adding words never said. .not worth it

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome