Why is teh world do I drop signal everytime the phone goes in to I guess sleep mode?
    Once I unlock it and it takes about 3 seconds before it regains signal.. if at all.. I constatntly to the whole CDMA to LTE and home to automatic, untill it regans signal.
    or have to pull and reboot.
    05-28-2012 05:28 PM
    I have been noticing the same thing here. I am in a full 4g LTE area, but I it just started recently. Are you rooted?
    I have been running the same rom for months with an older set of radios
    05-29-2012 12:56 PM
    Hey me too, well it's the home Wi-Fi that loses the signal and if I leave the house I have to restart the eh phone sometimes to connect to 4g
    05-29-2012 05:31 PM
    My wi fi does the same thing after the update
    05-29-2012 10:12 PM
    Mine goes to 4G then takes several seconds to go back to wi-fi. Never did that before. Does this mean I'm on 4G in sleep mode with my battery getting drained?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    05-29-2012 10:49 PM
    Mine goes to 4G then takes several seconds to go back to wi-fi. Never did that before. Does this mean I'm on 4G in sleep mode with my battery getting drained?
    There is a setting to that turns WiFi off when the screen is off; this might be enabled for you.

You can check by going to
    Settings -> Wireless & networks -> WiFi Settings
    Press the Menu Key -> Advanced
    Wi-Fi sleep policy

Setting this to "Never" will make it so it the Wi-Fi will not ever disconnect (going to 4G) when sleeping.
    Spacemaker24 likes this.
    05-30-2012 05:35 AM
    There is a setting to that turns WiFi off when the screen is off; this might be enabled for you.

You can check by going to
    Settings -> Wireless & networks -> WiFi Settings
    Press the Menu Key -> Advanced
    Wi-Fi sleep policy

Setting this to "Never" will make it so it the Wi-Fi will not ever disconnect (going to 4G) when sleeping.
    Fixed!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    05-31-2012 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD