Bluetooth that reads names

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a bluetooth ( besides the Blueant Q2 ) that works with the TB and reads the incoming name from the phone contact list ?
Thanks
Harvey

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I had one and used it quite a while but was told that the audio on the other end sounded a little tinny. Audio on my end good

tiggervd

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Blueant Q2 and everyone says it sounds great. The only issue I have had is trying to use it with Vlingo. It seems to be working ok now as long as I don't try to use in car mode. For some reason it works fine for a while then it stops hearing the commands. I've never figured out if it was Vlingo, the headset or the Thunderbolt. I'm leaning towards Vlingo. Every so often, again while using Vlingo, I will give the command to call someone and as soon as the call connects the bluetooth disconnects. Now without Vlingo it works great. The only reason I keep Vlingo around is the regular voice command option on the phone never seems to work correctly for sending text. I've tried other apps but none seem to work that great for me. I would recommend the Q2, I think it's a great headset and I love the way it reads the text messages.

tjloa69

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
i have the Moto Roadster from VZ for my TB and it works great. its speks to me all the time when a call comes in and takes voice commands as well. but if you want to use it for texting you need to install the app Motospeak. hope this helps. :)