Bamf 1.0.9 very slow. Phone aways shows data being used

ompapamowmow

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I appoligize for being a noob. I know you guys get annoyed with people like me that do these things to thier phones without having the knowledge but I have no other choice then to beg your help :D

I have been running bamf 1.0.9 since 0ctober 2011. Worked great. For the past month my phone has been crashing, freezing, runs very slow. data almost always shows it is uploading or downloading something even after I kill all tasks. when i get a phone call 50% of the time there is only the option to end call so i cant answer it.It is bad to the point where it is almost un-useable. I am looking for suggestions on the best way to get this sorted out. I dont mind going back to stock unrooted. I dont mind flashing a new rom. I just need advice beucase my phone is crap right now. If you can provide assistance please be specific becuase like I said before I am a noob to messing with phones. Thank you in advance.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you don't mind leaving sense try thundershed 1.4 aosp rom at rootzwiki. If you like sense skyraider zeus 1.3 is highly regarded.

ompapamowmow

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
will that solve my problems? Will I have more than 100mb of memory with no apps running? And do I need a new radio to fix my service issues?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Forget the radio for now. That's the last resort. I suggest you joing bamf forums and try skyraider. Don't forget to do a nandroid first and back up your apps in titanium. Don't save system data. Try skyraider for a few days then if it doesnt help think about new radios...but more likely that data problems are on verizon's end.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
You can always try running BAMF Forever 1.10 or 1.11.

I am running i-Kream_RLS and am loving it. But I am always looking for my next flash!