Yesterday I saw some stuff on how all these other phones where getting Jelly Bean and it got me fired up. So I went on the VZW FaceBook page a made a post about how they have left us Tbolt people in the past. I called them out and said just tell us if we are going to get ICS or not or are you trying to force us all to buy new phones? I said a few other things things about it.

Within about an hour they come back and say, that they had announced it on a flyer they put out and had I read it. My response was of course we have read it. We are all tired of waiting. Just tell us yes and no and we can move on.

They responded by saying saying yes we are getting ICS but still would not give me a time frame.

All these other HTC phone and others getting ICS/Jelly Bean and here we are.
    07-21-2012 09:44 AM
    Thunderbolt is almost a year and half old. I wouldn't expect too much in it getting any further updates, especially any major ones. But let's say it does though; do you think it's going to be bug free or won't have any negative unwanted side effects? Of course not. Are you willing to wait for HTC/Verizon to release another update to fix things? I guess my point is: be careful what you wish for....
    Jude526 likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:45 AM
    I just wish they'd release the code and kernal for the custom ROM builders so those guys can whip up something good.
    07-21-2012 12:50 PM
    I just wish they'd release the code and kernal for the custom ROM builders so those guys can whip up something good.
    Yea this exactly. Could care less about official build. Just want ril so devs can hack away.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    07-22-2012 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD