Would like to give my bolt a nice makeover

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So I have my TBolt rooted and have been running Bamf Cubed for some time. I was running Forever before that. But both seem to be a bit laggy and Choke it down a little bit. Does anyone have any other Roms they really like that have no lag and are nice and stable? I was able to use a friends new Razer and it was lightning fast. Made me say oh yea my tbolt was like that. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Currently I'm using Sfk's CM7.2 with themed ICS and Jelly Bean lock screen. Pretty snappy and can't see an issue as of yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Wildside

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I like Skyraider Zeus - very smooth.

I had Thudershed 1.6 on my phone for about a month but I had keyboard issues when using Handcent; didn't matter which keyboard (Swiftkey, HTC IME, Touchpal) the keyboard would randomly close while typing. Never had that on any other ROM. Other than the keyboard issue it ran really smooth and was quick.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using iKReaM.605.19.ROM.v1.0.RLS.R3Ds and it is my one I always go back to after experimenting with other ROMS. You can always back up your DATA/APK's with My Backup Pro or Titanium and then reflash CUBED again.

If you want a plain ol' OS...then go with CM7 (sfk, Thundershed, Thunderstick, CM7).

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried thundershed and I cant receive calls. No notification sounds either. Going to try to reflag it. See what happens. But I do like the look and feel of it.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well I was able to get it to work. Re downloaded the Rom and re flashed the phone. Works great now. Holy snappy. Scrolling through total commander and running apps list is seamless and no stutter. I never had that before. I am a happy camper. Thanks for the recommendation. Just have to figure out how to get speech to text working.