Battery Level Issues

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ive had this phone since day one and now all of a sudden when charging it no longer goes to 100%. It stops at either 84% or like 91/92% If I restart the phone then the meter reflects correctly. I tried it on the stick battery, the 1700mah battery and a brand new 1700 mah battery and it happens on all 3.This is very frustrating (as has been this phone since day 1!) Thanks for any help.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Take your phone and the charger you got with the phone to Verizon and have them check it out. My charger went defective and they gave me a new one...I was in the yr warranty. And I also have an extended warranty. The charger was the problem!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

cjpottercj

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought the phone day 1 so Im out of Verizon contract warranty but I luckily took the service contract with best buy (because I'm known to be dangerous!) I gave them the phone and they gave me a loner, some samsung crap. As soon as I told them what was wrong they didnt ask anything else so it seems they are familiar with the failing. 2 days later I had a brand new TB in my hands. I stuck with my original because it was mostly better than most peoples and I didnt want to tempt fate. But by this point so much didnt work correctly it was time. So now I have a brandy new phone that actually works, doesnt crash all the time, havent seen a reset yet, I do ok holding onto 3G now when its available (no 4g to even try here :( and I get my quick charging phone with the green light back :) Just in time for them to screw me up with ICS may I add!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol