ICS Leaked for the Tunderbolt

AntiAppel

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Team Bamf leaked the current ICS build in a new ROM today. You can head to their site and try to download it, but it is being hammered like mad right now. Keep in mind that this is not the Verizon/HTC approved ROM, but should be pretty close.

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
You have to be rooted to get this RUU, if your stock like me, do not install if your not rooted unless you like a brick!!

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if im wrong but if you install the RUU on a Rooted phone you will loose Root? Yes? Better off waiting till the devs turn this into a rooted/debloated version.

Very happy this came out though! I was afraid that HTC would bork us TBolt owners LOL.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
A leak! That's encouraging! :) Can't get to the Bamf site, but Android Police says this about it: [Leak] HTC Thunderbolt Gets Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 ROM Thanks To Leaked RUU

"According to Administrator's post at TeamBAMF's forums, the ROM, based on a leaked RUU (and carrying build number 7.00.605.2), is said to be fully functional and fully stock, but it's worth noting that the ROM is deodexed and rooted, meaning those wishing to retain root are in luck, but if you – for one reason or another – want a strictly stock, non-rooted experience, you'll have to wait."

AntiAppel

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I was just about to post that. I wasn't sure on the link posting rules.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm back in and downloading, but I don't know if it will ever finish. Right now I'm at 4.40 MB of 389 MB. Nevermind, it just failed again.

Edit: I just restarted it and it's telling me it will finish in 9 hours and 58 minutes..... if it doesn't fail again.

clickclick#AC

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
yeah i can't get the page to load either i'd mirror it privately if i could just get to the download page it doesn't look like anyone has gotten a copy atm :(

ShawnMeds23

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
This is stupid. I love Team Bamf. They have a ton a great Roms I've had the pleasure of using.. but this is getting stupid. Can't find a mirror anywhere.

AntiAppel

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
You need to realize all the people out there that have been waiting to get this. Not to mention the dev teams that can't wait to get their hands on it.

clickclick#AC

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
anyone know the team bamf irc? i'd love to give them space on 4 of the servers i own so they can mirror this just temporarily of course till it slows down a bit

ShawnMeds23

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to realize all the people out there that have been waiting to get this. Not to mention the dev teams that can't wait to get their hands on it.

I realize just fine. Put it on some mirrors if your site can't handle it.