Lost Videos

drummerj80

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Been racking my brain on this one. Flashed a rom and lost from what I can tell, all videos, possibly some photos. I've tried restoring roms that I believe still had all of my videos and nothing is working. I've tried wondershare and diskdigger for the p.c. Rescan my sd on my phone, plus astro. I've plugged in the sd card to the pc and looked through the dcim and they are no where to be found. The only rom I can think of that may have goofed the sd card was one of the thunderstick roms. If anyone has any insight, please help!

Thanks in advance.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you install the latest rom manager?
I think it puts a file on your sd card that blocks you from seeing certain media. There are some threads here that say which file to delete to bring everything back to normal, I don't know the file name.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

drummerj80

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you install the latest rom manager?
I think it puts a file on your sd card that blocks you from seeing certain media. There are some threads here that say which file to delete to bring everything back to normal, I don't know the file name.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Thanks Laser. Found the file and deleted it. I have noticed multiple files with .nomedia in them. Should I get rid of them all or are some of them there for any specific reason?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Laser. Found the file and deleted it. I have noticed multiple files with .nomedia in them. Should I get rid of them all or are some of them there for any specific reason?

np. though, i wish i knew what to answer you on this one. we'll have to wait till someone fills us in on that.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital