Clean meid

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeet43169

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Phone locked in a contract that is not being paid on is there any way I can get it released

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
The meid will then black listed and never b unlocked. I take it u bought the phone from eBay or something silimliar
Report it lost

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

bryann22

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I've reported one stolen that was cracked, guy fixed the screen and it worked reprogrammed. :confused:
Wish i was more help
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Because they cannot legitimately do any of those things, except the whole "ripoff" thing.

"Psst.. hey, buddy (opens trenchcoat) wanna buy a phone?"

That's the risk of used carrier-locked phones. They may be stolen or they may be being sold by someone who cannot pay their monthly fee, much less an ETF, and figures while what is left of their credit rating goes down the crapper they might as well make a hundred bucks off the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

skeet43169

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Haters no matter where you go. Did you also read 100% pay pal money back guarantee. We're bout to find out if its a rip off

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If you have obtained a device with a bad ESN its simple. Either the bill has to be paid in full to remove the block or have it activated on a 3rd party carrier that allows these activities (not that we endorse this). Other option is to EBay or CL the phone listed as a bad ESN and yes it will sell for good money. Parts, etc.... Its still valuable.

Discussion of ESN modification services and techniques is against forum guidelines & rules. Any further offerings/links, etc of ESN modification will be met with actions taken against the members involved.

Illegal Activities - Do not post, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROM's, or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. AC has a zero tolerance policy on such posts.

You can view this and the entire forum rules/guidelines from the link in my signature below.

Thank you,
Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech