Anyone lose that little black lip underneath the menu buttons?

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I called Verizon and they gave me a number for HTC. HTC told me I would have to send them my phone to 'repair'. All I need is another one of these stupid cheapy little plastic lips that I can just snap back in to place. I told the guy that's too costly (time/effort and $) for such a small thing. He said it's part of the case and thus needs to be sent in. I said that my peers will have to see a crappy phone with missing pieces on the conference table during meetings. I said that in order to match my phone, I'll have to stick some masking tape on the bridge of my glasses. I asked "Is that what HTC wants"? He said, "Is there anything else I can help you with today".... My answer was no.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that piece out to lose it? :confused: I say that because usually you'd need a case opening tool to even attempt to get it loose. Anyway, your best bet may be a used Thunderbolt off eBay or Craig's list, something someone wants to get rid of for parts. :)

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that piece out to lose it? :confused: I say that because usually you'd need a case opening tool to even attempt to get it loose. Anyway, your best bet may be a used Thunderbolt off eBay or Craig's list, something someone wants to get rid of for parts. :)

Well... it was a refurbished phone from Asurion after I lost mine. So... who knows what the damned thing went through. The only thing I do to the phone is take it in and out of it's Otterbox. The darn stupid thing is only fastened by two little clips and some glue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000