Hi everyone, I am very new to this site but I'm not very new to posting threats and forums and suchs like that...
    Anyway, I own a HTC Thunderbolt under Verizon Wireless... now I have noticed some problems with the installation... everything had installed just fine without any problems, but the thing is when it begins installing, my phone lags, then when it finished installing the update (the apps/games), then it stops lagging.. any ideas why that is? please let me know and any helps would be very much appreciated
    10-25-2012 08:28 PM
    Hi everyone, I am very new to this site but I'm not very new to posting threats and forums and suchs like that...
    Anyway, I own a HTC Thunderbolt under Verizon Wireless... now I have noticed some problems with the installation... everything had installed just fine without any problems, but the thing is when it begins installing, my phone lags, then when it finished installing the update (the apps/games), then it stops lagging.. any ideas why that is? please let me know and any helps would be very much appreciated
    The lag is probably while the update is actually installing, which is pretty memory-intensive which will slow everything else down for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    dobermans rule likes this.
    10-25-2012 08:47 PM