Updated to ICS but after unlocking phone weather animation no longer appears

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I just recently updated my phone to ICS. Yes I did a factory reset and cleared everything out. I got the phone all setup as I like it. But for some reason now whenever I unlock my phone (before the update the weather animation also showed) But now there is no weather animation on main screen (Raining/fog/clods snow showing on screen) Only animation I get now is if I physically go into the weather app then it shows. Has this been removed in ICS or is there a way to turn it on.

Thanks for the help

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My girlz inc4g is on ICS and she still has the animations. Maybe check the settings.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I just recently updated my phone to ICS. Yes I did a factory reset and cleared everything out. I got the phone all setup as I like it. But for some reason now whenever I unlock my phone (before the update the weather animation also showed) But now there is no weather animation on main screen (Raining/fog/clods snow showing on screen) Only animation I get now is if I physically go into the weather app then it shows. Has this been removed in ICS or is there a way to turn it on.

Thanks for the help

Tap the weather widget, hit settings, then there should be a option that says update when open.

Sent from my busa.

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out. What you have to do if its not working is tap and hold onto the icon/widget like your going to move it or delete it as you hold it you will see the settings cog in the top left hand corner across from the remove button. drag it into the settings cog and you have the option of turning on the Full screen animation. Another way is to remove the widget and re add either way you set it up and check the box to allow this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante