Unlock Thunderbolt Verizon

mudssar farooq

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have HTC thunderbolt am in Saudi Arabia and i need to fully unlock bec its not working here its just say sim from Unknown source.
In Saudi Arabia 4g Service is available bec we are using internet thru 4g so am pretty sure if i get unlocked this mobile i can use it. please help me about it.
(sorry for my English its really not good):(

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the phone is compatible with the frequencies in Saudi Arabia. I know that it has a SIM, but that is for LTE networks only, and specifically for Verizon frequencies. GSM phones use SIMs, and you may have a GSM SIM that you are trying to use in a phone that can't use it. Even LTE is on different frequencies in different countries and I do't think the Thunderbolt is compatible as verizon is at 700 and SA is 1800 2300 2600

neshadina

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
ok i have a verizon htc thunderbolt 4g lte phone and im in the bahamas and its lock can u please tell me the unlcok code for it?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't have gsm capabilites besides lte, so nothing really to unlock. Verizon is the only one using band 13 lte, even if unlocked it would do you no good

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC