WI-FI issues

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you give us more details about the problems and what you've tried?

master95

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
i already have flashed two ROMs one stock and a liquid rom. used wifi fixer, wifix manager ,fxr wifi fix and rescue. and nothing happens with wifi

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know much about root or custom ROMs, so unfortunately I can't help you that much from that perspective. It would still help if you gave more details about what problems you're having. Does your phone even see the wifi hotspot (i.e., does the hotspot show up in your wifi list)? Does it show up in the list, but just not want to connect? Some basic things to try, in case you haven't already:

1. Reboot the phone.
2. Reboot the router.
3. On the phone, forget the hotspot's settings, then re-connect and reenter the password.
4. Try changing the router's security (e.g., from WPA to WEP, or AES to TKIP, or vice-versa)
5. Try turning off the router's security temporarily
6. Try using a static IP address instead of dynamic.

master95

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I Reboot, factory reset the phone. flashed 4 different Roms. It doesnt show networks but sometimes it show his MAC address also the bluetooth doesnt work too.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I won't be able to help you with anything that may have to do with flashing ROMs, but did you try any of my suggestions regarding your router?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet