Verizon Thunderbolt -- real name for the Incredible HD?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
What the heck how does blackmanx make me excited then sad a few seconds later. Now I hope he's not talking about the 4g version with a bad camera

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Why not just name it the droid bolt? That would go along good with the LTE and supposedly being fast. I think they should open up to the public sometime a chance to name one of their devices and if they choose the name you suggested then you get a free phone. just my .2

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well I believe it was HD initially due to having a higher Res screen but now that the higher Res screen has been scrapped who knows

Elduke

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I left AT&T so I could get the Incredible HD now Thunderbolt from Verizon Wireless. I can't wait for the announcement from CES 2011. :D I hope it will be the Droid Thunderbolt so it will not have Bing as the search engine.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I could get it if out doesn't have a dual core chip. Yes I know android can't take full advantage yet. But its already a step behind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if I could get it if out doesn't have a dual core chip. Yes I know android can't take full advantage yet. But its already a step behind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is my major issue. I want the latest technology when I upgrade. The thing is though, HTC Sense is just better than Blur, and it's not even close. Also, I don't know how much longer I can wait for the Motorola Etna to come out.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this is my major issue. I want the latest technology when I upgrade. The thing is though, HTC Sense is just better than Blur, and it's not even close. Also, I don't know how much longer I can wait for the Motorola Etna to come out.

I am hearing with Gingerbread Droid Etna/Olympus is suppose to be less Blurless!!! I like some of what HTC EVO had to offer but I loved the Droid X more!!! I used Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets to make it less Blurless. I do not like Blur but did not like the Evo..

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I am hearing with Gingerbread Droid Etna/Olympus is suppose to be less Blurless!!! I like some of what HTC EVO had to offer but I loved the Droid X more!!! I used Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets to make it less Blurless. I do not like Blur but did not like the Evo..

So you are hearing that the Droid Etna is supposed to have Gingerbread and be blurless? I wish that were true. Honestly, if the Moto didn't have Blur, I'd definitely get it over the HTC Thunderbolt. But, sadly, it seems like it will be Blur again.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
So you are hearing that the Droid Etna is supposed to have Gingerbread and be blurless? I wish that were true. Honestly, if the Moto didn't have Blur, I'd definitely get it over the HTC Thunderbolt. But, sadly, it seems like it will be Blur again.

Nope but less Blurless!!! Meaning not as bad as the DX Blur was.... I hoping this is true... If not I will just do what I did with the DX... Launcher Pro Plus and Beautiful Widgets.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmm I don't know I don't like blur but I hate the bootloader so I will give it time for both as far as software I will take sense hardware Etna Olympus

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one on here who doesn't hate the VerizonBlur?* I still put a different launcher on, but I think it looks fine. MotoBlur is a different story, but I really have no problem at all with the out of the box experience on the Droid X, 2, and Pro.

*Has anyone called it that before? Am I a pioneer?