Verizon Thunderbolt -- real name for the Incredible HD?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
From what I've heard forget about the incredible hd. Its gone and has been replaced by the dolt. I guess we will see next week what the screen Res is but I doubt it will be very high Res

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
The banner ads that HTC has been running are making me think that maybe the resolution will be higher than WVGA. But I'm 50/50 on whether I really believe it at this point.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The device I was speaking of when I coined the term Incredible HD is not the same device that will be shipping.. Do not wait for that device as it will likely not see the light of day. The Thunderbolt is a nice device and will serve as a lovely flagship.. look at the evo on sprint.. lol.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
So expect the same 480?800 display seeing it wont have the HD screen. HTC VZW why so cheap? This cheap screen crap is going to make me look at apple

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What is the max resolution that Froyo supports, and what is it for Gingerbread? Those answers will help us understand what we are getting. Still if you can push your HD video to your TV then its still cool and the cables won't cost you $50 like Apple's.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If you look at the LG phone that Verizon showed the back of it has HD next to the camera, my guess is HTC went the same route.