Dang!

thumb_550_htc-thunderbolt-front.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-thunderbolt-pictures

Oh, and how about that name. :p

Reactions: MentorPitbulls

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Great pics. But still want to see what Motorola is releasing at CES.

Another downer is the placement of the charging port. Can't use the kickstand horizontally and charge at the same time.

vetteman30

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Considering I hold my Fascinate for two hours at a time on my weekly commute to work watching video, what I wouldn't give for a kickstand.

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My next phone regardless. Only downside I can imagine is sound quality from the speaker when you're just holding the phone and don't have the kickstands out. I can only assume it would be quite muffled.
Other than that its a beauty. I love the color scheme. I mean I love my dinc but I'm still not a fan of the red accents. This seems less in your face.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If the kickstand is closed chances are your hand would be covering the speaker anyways, and if its in your hand ya prolly would be wearing headphones right?

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I almost always listen to my music thru my phone's speakerphone. But it seems like such obvious design question that I would think HTC has addressed it. (I hope)

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes,when I'm listening to music in the background. Othertimes the phone will be on the desk or on the seat next to me.Realisticly,I don't think it'll be an issue.I can't wait to be the proud father of a DOLT.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I will say that the kickstand being closed does not impair sound quality much and those that say they wont use it would be surprised. I think it makes a stunning alarm clock.. Kinda wobbly with placed vertically though..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae