HTC Thunderbolt with HTML 5 & Adobe 10?

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Will be my 1st Android, so sorry that I don't know. Will these 2 features be in the Browser?

Are they already in the Android Browsers?

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes they will android 2.2 initiated both of those features. Not all phones on 2.2 make great use of them, example my lil ol eris does not so well, so i use skyfire for flash videos and sit by the wayside for flash games.
till I get my dolt!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
thanks for clarifying that.

will the phone come with datawiz stuff like Word,Excel,powerpoint etc or is that available as a paid app to d/l (which i dont mind)?

besides rim acquiring datawiz last year, we also got it free on our bb's, and i'd just like to know since it will help to access those types of files on the phone.

(heh, i guess i'm killing time finding these things out until TB will be released and it being my first android device too)

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
thanks for clarifying that.

will the phone come with datawiz stuff like Word,Excel,powerpoint etc or is that available as a paid app to d/l (which i dont mind)?

besides rim acquiring datawiz last year, we also got it free on our bb's, and i'd just like to know since it will help to access those types of files on the phone.

(heh, i guess i'm killing time finding these things out until TB will be released and it being my first android device too)

Typically Verizon pre loads the trial version of QuickOffice. There are others available on the market.

Reactions: Green_Laser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984