Accessories (Car/Home Dock)

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Any word on accessories for the TB?! Specifically a car and home dock! I am hoping there will be an official HTC docking solution available close to launch. :D

I currently have the Nexus One with car and home dock and would like to have the same experience when I switch to Verizon and get the TB.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Not yet but I'm sure they will have something for it though. I would definitely miss my home dock if I switched phones and it didn't have one.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
if this was a moto phone it would come with laptop computers, sports car, a helicopter, fireplace accessories lol.

tho htc doesnt do accessories like moto. the only thing i have seen is the htc dnla adapter for hdtv. i hope there is a charging dock. then i can throw away my alarm clock lol

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus One had a car and home dock. The EVO also had an HDMI dock.

Let's just hope the TB will have docking solutions! It will be hard to part with my N1 when I switch if I do not have a dock I can put on my night stand, desk, and in my car. ;)

RocketSurgery

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to imagine them even making a phone with GPS capabilities as a major feature and not being able to dock it in your car safely. I'm sure they will come out with something

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The DInc dock was a terrible design, integrated into a case. I own a cradle for the car that fits any smartphone and I don't see HTC creating something like Moto does.

The accessorie info that I read and posted on in here HTC Thunderbolt Accessories Starting to Show Up, Device Could Launch in a Couple of Weeks | Android Phone Fans did not show any cradles or car docks. I am also getting concerned that once again the extended battery is looking to be early April for delivery which is a joke given its the same unit as many other HTC phones.

What I want is HTC to list the accessories on their site so you could order or know what is made for it.

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I agree. It would be nice if HTC had the accessories for sale on their site, or at least listed so you know what is available.

It would also be nice if they made a car dock like the Nexus One car dock. It sucks that no phones come with the little charging contacts like the Nexus. It is convenient to just plop your device in the charger and not worry about it seating properly with the microUSB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12