Thunderbolt Training At Verizon Starts Today during the demo, data/voice was done

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
i dont understand why everyone keeps saying the training started this week...ive commented many times that i witnessed training last week

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
actually not quite, it is being reported the simultaneous voice data today was CDMA 3G. which is killer for me as it will be a while before i get 4G service. that is a very nice feature!!!

It's not even possible on Verizon cdma.

Sent from my myTouch 4G

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe its possible either but would love to be proven wrong that would be a great one up againts the vphone

michael styles

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes Android Central reported this a week ago but sorry to burst your bubble out there but this is a link to what Phandroid has with a screenshot(screenshot also sent to Droid Life).
It even says voice & data over 3G. But also in the disclaimer it says not to tell customers as it isn't consistant with their brand. I love you guys here @ Android Central but we all knew VZW was going to do VoIP with LTE eventually if not right out the gate if possible so your article wasn't saying anying new, this is in a way more confirmation.....But as we all do need to do is: "take this with a grain of salt".

I have an itching feeling that this is being held back so customers don't complain about it not being on the *p0ne as it was said that this will not happen. I could be wrong but kinda funny though wouldn't you say?

Simultaneous Voice and Data over 3G Confirmed for HTC Thunderbolt | Android Phone Fans

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan