TBolt hands on, videos, reviews etc.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This phone was announced at CES like we had all hoped and for a few days after that there were some videos, reviews, etc... things that allowed us to take a closer look at the phone. But I have been checking Youtube and Google everyday since and there is NOTHING new coming out on this phone. My question is why? Didn't they recently send the TBolt out to testers and shouldn't that produce MORE hands on videos and reviews?

bmcclure937

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
My thought is - we will likely hear, and see videos once the device has become public to carriers.

Your posts are always so helpful... :p why even respond to threads if you are not helping?! This is just about as useful as you saying that the TB is the same as the EVO. :-\

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
yea usually alot of these phones get handled early by the bloggers/sites. but it seems verizon is keeping there hands tight on the devices lately. maybe due to 4g coverage an features that might still need to be announced. but either way, release day i will be in a store to get my paws on this bad boy an make the big decision

also this is my fav vid of the phone. rep goes in detail on some features. that video you posted was lengthy an cool, but when the guy stutters an tried to rip the phone off the display i just get angry lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QPxcxdRaY&feature=related

Last edited:

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
It'll probably have a full review up on Engadget or other sites within a week of release, I'd bet. Normally those places have already done their reviews and have a signed NDA not to release that information until allowed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1