Droid Branding...?

hoosiercub

May 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know if Verizon is planning on slapping the 'Droid' branding on the Thunderbolt? I mean I realize not a lot of people know much about the phone yet, but I can't find this question answered anywhere, even half-ass.

I will want the device regardless, but I'm just curious as to whether it will be a DOLT or not xD

hoosiercub

May 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
Exactly... this is what it will be branded as.

Why do you say that though? Moto has more than one Droid Device on VZW, D2, D2G,DX,DPro.. why not the Droid Incredible 2 and Droid Thunderbolt?

HTC use to only refer to the Incredible as just that, now on their site is says Droid Incredible. I'm still wondering if we'll see a Droid branding on it, its ultimately at final say of Verizon since they're the ones paying for the licensing. I just can't see Verizon doing a phone as big as this, at least for them it sure is, and not slapping a Droid name on it, this phone signifies everything that the Droid lineup is about.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I think at one time it was a Droid phone but who knows it don't care if they slap Droid all over the phone just leave bing off

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i hate the droid branding, because when you ask your "friend who doesnt know **** about phone" what phone he has all he said is, "a droid" which is f***ing annoying. [/rant] i believe the phone is going to be called "htc thunderbolt" because it says that on the official vzw comparison charts

Reactions: AJPeoples

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
i hate the droid branding, because when you ask your "friend who doesnt know **** about phone" what phone he has all he said is, "a droid" which is f***ing annoying. [/rant] i believe the phone is going to be called "htc thunderbolt" because it says that on the official vzw comparison charts

Lol i hate that. You don't have a droid, you have a freaking Evo!!!! lol

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I only like droid branding because it insures a google branded device. Other than that, it is just cool, like iPhone cool.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Personally don't care about droid name or branding, or the "droooid" sound effect. Not sold on thunderbolt either, but tbolt works.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Personally don't care about droid name or branding, or the "droooid" sound effect. Not sold on thunderbolt either, but tbolt works.

Even though the DOIRD was the first brand to stand up and tell Apple to stick it? (Mobil) Yeah, it is a VZW/Lucas films thing, and I wouldn't suspect everyone like it. DRRROOOOIIIIIIIIIIID! baha:)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Even though the DOIRD was the first brand to stand up and tell Apple to stick it? (Mobil) Yeah, it is a VZW/Lucas films thing, and I wouldn't suspect everyone like it. DRRROOOOIIIIIIIIIIID! baha:)

haha yeah the i like the droid line up (have an incredible) but the droid moniker doesnt do much for me...
and did anybody buy the r2d2 d2?
not to hate on star wars (um, the old ones anyway)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey