Told you so!

Kazer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be that guy but.......... I told you it would be a BB exclusive. So much for financial and marketing suicide.

http://www.androidcentral.com/best-buy-have-retail-exclusive-htc-thunderbolt

Old news bud. BB is the exclusive third party brick and mortar store, that's it. Amazon already has a pre-order page up and it will still be sold at Verizon stores.

Here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU591303

Last edited:

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This came out yesterday, took AC some time to post it. Amazon is also selling it. I think theres an article at Phandroid about it.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be that guy but.......... I told you it would be a BB exclusive. So much for financial and marketing suicide.

http://www.androidcentral.com/best-buy-have-retail-exclusive-htc-thunderbolt

LOL... You do realize you started a thread and you're still wrong, right?

Best Buy Announces Retail Exclusivity with HTC Thunderbolt, Forgets Launch Date - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Note: After reading the comments, I should probably clarify what “exclusive” means in this situation. This doesn’t mean that Verizon won’t be selling it, it just means that you likely won’t see the phone in Radio Shack or Walmart. All Verizon stores will still be selling it like crazy.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
verizon will still sell the phone. they will just be the only other store you can walk in an buy it. as amazon already has thunderbolt in verizons store with the release date of feb 14th

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Not trolling dude. Read my posts and contributions to the TBolt forums. This thread was funny cause the OP came back simply in a "Told ya so" manner, but was actually wrong, again.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
ROFL at this thread. Everyone needs to chill out. It's JUST a phone.

ObamaHellNo.jpg

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

REALLY? WOW, it doesnt look that way!!!!!!!! Ha Ha. HTC Thunderbolt exclusively hits Best Buy for $250 at launch, rooted prototype provides hope for full unlock -- Engadgetyou know i rarely state my opininion if i think im wrong. i also never state anything as fact unless i know it is fact. if i dont know for sure, i will say im pretty sure or almost positive. just fyi. i dont come on here to start ****, but i will definitwly defend my statements, and on the other side admit im wrong when i am. anyway, told you so!!!:):):):):):):):):)

panicprone77

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
REALLY? WOW, it doesnt look that way!!!!!!!! Ha Ha. HTC Thunderbolt exclusively hits Best Buy for $250 at launch, rooted prototype provides hope for full unlock -- Engadgetyou know i rarely state my opininion if i think im wrong. i also never state anything as fact unless i know it is fact. if i dont know for sure, i will say im pretty sure or almost positive. just fyi. i dont come on here to start ****, but i will definitwly defend my statements, and on the other side admit im wrong when i am. anyway, told you so!!!:):):):):):):):):)

It's exclusive to Best Buy in-store only, Verizon stores will carry it, VZW.com will carry it, Amazon will carry it, Wirefly will carry it and most other online-only retailers will carry it.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This guy is one of the reasons why we need a "New Here? Read this News First"

Have this in there and 4G pricing, etc.

Read stuff first edizzle, the doc is for next week.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Sorry man but "Retail Exclusivity" here simply means that other 3rd party retail outlets like walmart radio shack will not be carrying this phone inside there stores for a exclusivity period. VZW will still have it inside there stores and online and other online only retailers like amazon will also carry the Thunderbolt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12