Most underrated feature

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I find it interesting, definitely not the most underrated feature by any means, that it automatically goes to speaker phone when you flip the phone over.

Yeah this feature concerns me as well. But I've never used it before so who knows...might end up loving it.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow that is pretty awesome actually. Hadn't heard about that speakerphone flip thing. And a 14 MP camera? That had better be a DSLR lol

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I find it interesting, definitely not the most underrated feature by any means, that it automatically goes to speaker phone when you flip the phone over.

ummm it goes silent when u flip it over

No more awkward moments

Ever fumbled with your phone because it went off at full-blast during a meeting? Well, don't worry! Now as soon as you lift your phone up to see who's calling, the ringer volume gets lower. Want it silenced completely? Just flip it over.
HTC - HTC Sense

I saw that feature listed on wirefly. Since most of their info has been shoddy to this point, I would take it with a grain of salt.

seriously, wirefly needs to get their **** together...the guy doing the unboxing/review didnt know ****

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I agree that we will be getting a car dock I just hope we get a GOOD desktop dock. That is my only complaint with my Dinc is that there are no good desk docks :(

anon(157335)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I agree that we will be getting a car dock I just hope we get a GOOD desktop dock. That is my only complaint with my Dinc is that there are no good desk docks :(

I really hope there is a decent desktop dock, especially considering the location of the mini USB connector. If HTC put the connector on the bottom of the phone when in landscape mode and didn't offer a dock I'd be extremely disappointed.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Probably the biggest advantage of buying a Motorola phone is the massive amount of accessories that are available directly from Moto for them. Then again, I guess we could always do the ghetto thing with the Tbolt and make our own :D

sc32valve

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
By far the most underrated feature on the phone, is the simultaneous voice and data. Mentioned nowhere publicly, but the first of its kind.