The Dreaded Question: Are you getting the Thunderbolt?

Are you getting the Thunderbolt?

• Total voters

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
There have been leaks about the release date and best buy ads about the price.
It has been downed because of the lack of dual core.
Yet it still manages to have a very, very large fan base.

But are you actually getting it?

Vote on the poll and chime in down below!

SUB-dawg :cool:

Last edited:

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
As long as there is a 1 year contract. I fear this could be a 2 year only after seeing the iPhone has a 2 year only.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes! VZW moved my NE2 to Feb 24th so I will be getting this at a store around release date!

I like keeping my phones around 2 years, so I'm going for that contract.

BlackBerry was good for a while.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could upgrade to it but I had to vote no, my upgrade date is in August. I'll be forced to wait for newer handsets :(

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting it on a 1-yr contract, if ... Verizon doesn't price it at $320 or more. Put it at $269 for 1-yr ($199 for 2-yr) and I'm buying. If not, I'm waiting.

LinxuSx

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes! Can't freaking wait to upgrade to this from my Blackberry Tour...

I'm at the point where I get the loading second hand every minute for 10+ seconds at a time, a reset at least every day, and I'm still stuck on 2G Edge w/o Wifi!

Hurry up verizon

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
As long as there is a 1 year contract. I fear this could be a 2 year only after seeing the iPhone has a 2 year only.

Really? I wasn't aware of this. That's going to *suck* if VZW doesn't offer this phone on a 1 year contract. If you're into having closest to the latest mobile advancements, 2 years (20 months) is just way too long.

The network quality & 1 year (10 months) contract options are what I *love* about VZW. I'd have no problem paying $349 for this phone on a 1 year. I'm definitely not paying $749 full price though; that's a joke! $599 MSRP needs to remain the upper limit of high end mobile pricing.

Crossing my fingers, as I need to buy 2 of 'em!

EDIT: Last thought: I could totally see Apple being little b1tches and forcing VZW contract options to only allow 2 years.

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Why would you post in the HTC Thunderbolt forum if you're not planning on / can't get one?

He stated he *IS* getting one... pending pricing. Since we don't have confirmed 1 year pricing on the TBolt, it's not really cool to knock the person if pricing goes higher than past top end phones.

LinxuSx

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could upgrade to it but I had to vote no, my upgrade date is in August. I'll be forced to wait for newer handsets :(

He stated he *IS* getting one... pending pricing. Since we don't have confirmed 1 year pricing on the TBolt, it's not really cool to knock the person if pricing goes higher than past top end phones.

Was referring to this one. Not trying to knock anyone based on price, just that guy stood out haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay