Photos Taken With Your Thunderbolt Camera!

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just think, those are just default settings. And any HTC fan will tell you the default settings are NOT the best you can get out of there cameras. It can be increased ten fold.

Camera effects are pretty cool too, I can't wait till tomorrow myself

45Wheelgun

Jul 3, 2010
smith-wessonforum.com
45wheelgun, nice pics did you take those at Bush Gardens?!?!

The Columbus Zoo, Columbus, Ohio.

Just think, those are just default settings. And any HTC fan will tell you the default settings are NOT the best you can get out of there cameras. It can be increased ten fold.

Do tell, what are the optimal settings for this camera on this phone. The photos I posted above were taken with the stock settings.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
On my way home from the Verizon store I was accosted by a flock of Pink Flamingos...

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Very nice pictures!

dloseke

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Was fooling around with this on my desk at work (note my desk is laminate wood grained, but it had to taper down the light levels so much it made the desk look black.

IMAG0005.jpg

Reactions: Tripster

dloseke

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope...here's the actual desk. Fluorescent lights are screwing with things but managed to get close to the right color balance by focusing on the monitors....

I tell you, the one thing I'm going to miss is is a dedicated camera button...I guess I have to give the ole' Storm a little credit...not bad for a first generation device, but just nothing compelling either.

IMAG0007.jpg

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
IMAG0011.jpg

No flash on this specific photo but when I DID try it out it seemed to be a lot less overpowering than the flash on the Incredible. Just my imagination?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane