Still no date but VZW page updated!

colesl4w

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
still only letting you put in an email address though. Not even specs. Sure they're on the HTC page, but seems like verizon would want to put those up.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
still only letting you put in an email address though. Not even specs. Sure they're on the HTC page, but seems like verizon would want to put those up.

Did they do that in a press release or was that HTC? If they haven't then I assume VZW wouldn't till a presser.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
When you mouse over the screen several points pop up. One of them says "Stream video at scorching 4G LTE speed"... I hope this is referring to an upcoming Netflix app and not just DLNA. I guess it could mean Skype too :S

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the E-Mail updates and received *gasp* an E-Mail!

It was only a confirmation E-Mail, sure, but it's more than I've gotten in the last month an a half combined...

anon(157335)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I put in my email address again on the updated site and got a thank you confirmation email right away. I never got any sort of acknowledgment from the old site, so that's another plus.

Between the updated site, the TV commercials, and the online ads I have to believe that I will have my new TB in my hands within the next couple of weeks.

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The site has not changed for me at all!!!!

Edit: I have never been to that page before lol so yeah it has changed but when i normally see it it is for the lte page

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
When you mouse over the screen several points pop up. One of them says "Stream video at scorching 4G LTE speed"... I hope this is referring to an upcoming Netflix app and not just DLNA. I guess it could mean Skype too :S

or YouTube. Imagine Piano Cat at blazing LTE speeds!

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
From twitter:

androidcentral Android Central
Peter Chou (of @htc): This week we're shipping the ThunderBolt

Wish they would have said something more concrete than that, but they arent going to rain on verizon's parade.

Reactions: RichardClark

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
From twitter:

Wish they would have said something more concrete than that, but they arent going to rain on verizon's parade.

Verizon is going to have a parade? It'll be the worst parade ever.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
From twitter:

Considering Panda said a couple weeks ago that the holdup was HTC shipping the phones, this has validity.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01