ThunderBolt promo video - Introducing the HTC Thunderbolt

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
looks official...they use companies all the time to make commercials and ads....this might not be meant to be seen because it says upload for demo prob for the client

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
looks official...they use companies all the time to make commercials and ads....this might not be meant to be seen because it says upload for demo prob for the client

Well, if it's not meant to be up there and gets taken down, I have it on my phone now. :)

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just had a thought:

What if "demo reel" means audition for an advertising job? I mean that IS the correct terminology, I believe... And there are other ads (or "ads") on his page.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's a really good commercial but seems a bit to long for my liking. Probably because there's no freaking release date shown anywhere, LOL!

anon(149276)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The date on the phone says tues nov 16th! the next time nov 16th hits on a tuesday is 2021! you know what that means!

sorry, i felt the need after seeing the date on the phone

but on a more serious note, there are trademark stuff for htc so it does look legit. that and the "chapters" at the end point towards an interactive site. finally some progress from the two companies that matter

corn4ahead

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The date on the phone says tues nov 16th! the next time nov 16th hits on a tuesday is 2021! you know what that means!

sorry, i felt the need after seeing the date on the phone

but on a more serious note, there are trademark stuff for htc so it does look legit. that and the "chapters" at the end point towards an interactive site. finally some progress from the two companies that matter

EXACTLY what i was thinking. Since there is TM stuff, it has to be legit or there would be pending legal issues. AND, the chapters at the end is definitely for an interactive site, probably from HTC not VZW. VZW is using more of the Thunderstorm kind of ads where HTC is using the notebook kind of ads. Does that make sense?

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
EXACTLY what i was thinking. Since there is TM stuff, it has to be legit or there would be pending legal issues. AND, the chapters at the end is definitely for an interactive site, probably from HTC not VZW. VZW is using more of the Thunderstorm kind of ads where HTC is using the notebook kind of ads. Does that make sense?

It does make sense. That and the text styles and all that is what made me think HTC, and not Verizon.

They didn't say the word "YOUYOUYOUYOUYOU" a million times though. Only about 5 or 6 I think. Clearly a fake, after realizing that.

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Note that one of the tags on the video is "Mocha". The codename for the ThunderBolt was Mecha. Perhaps they meant Mecha but made a typo when posting it.

barnebyjones

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Note that one of the tags on the video is "Mocha". The codename for the ThunderBolt was Mecha. Perhaps they meant Mecha but made a typo when posting it.

Dunno if you are joking, but I think that's because the youngsters(me included) these days are enjoying coffee, and that is what 99% of this commercial involved. But, you could be right. Just an observation :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair